Progress

Working with my hand dyed fabrics, choosing colors and shading


Coming along, with a change here and there


All pieces cut and pinned on the design wall.
Well, almost all.  
Now to allow the bicycle to hang around while I mull over any changes that might need to be made.  Once I have decided that this is as good as it's gonna get, then on to piecing.  

Meanwhile, I have had interludes of quilting &
finished quilting the peacock.
Evie's peacock.
50" x 60" 



Now to finish quilting the nephew and bride quilt.  AKA, "Flight Patterns"  

3 comments:

  1. Your yellow bike is looking so good. I love the abstract design. At first you don't know it's a bike, and then it's fun to discover that it is! Love that peacock too. I'm sure Evie will wrap herself in it proudly.

    ReplyDelete

Any and all comments are most appreciated. Thank you for taking the time to view, read, and voice your thoughts.